Wednesday 17 April 2013

Gold and Silver - Invest with the Right Knowledge








Some people asked me about my view on Gold and Silver after Gold/Silver have drop more than 10% in just 2 days.
I have already warned that the overall is still downtrend. No buying signal. Hope no one is burn by this big drop.
And the short signal is on 11/2, entry price is 29. Now is currently trading at 23.4. If u have short from there,  20% gain in 2 month. No Joke.

I also have warned about the correction since 1st March, click here and my market sentiment for short term has turn bearish on 15/04/13, click here. I may be wrong in my analysis. Please don't follow blindly and do your own homework before investing.

Good Luck to those who still holding on to their equities.

Disclaimer appiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment